Taxi advertising is the ideal choice to create an impact, in heavily populated town and city centre locations. Taxis offer a cost-effective solution to your advertising needs while being flexible. There is a choice of campaigns from four weeks to very long term available. We know all companies are looking for a cost-effective marketing solution and taxi advertising could be the answer.
Take a look at the different types that we offer :
- Full Livery taxis are the most striking form of advertising on taxis. Many companies use this form of advertising to increase brand awareness over your target area in a way that people really cannot miss. You create your bespoke design that reflects your brand and delivers your message. Our print team will then go away and prepare your advert ready to wrap the taxi. Full Livery taxi wraps are produced on vinyl coverings on the whole taxi, as a result, your brand stands out on the road. Normally, we recommend a 12 month period to maximise the reach for your company, in a non intrusive form.
- Supersides – Superside taxi advertising campaigns normally run for a short period, but have a great impact. This kind of advertising can also be bought in blocks. For example ten taxis at a time that displays your promotional material. You get two supersides per taxi as a result you can have twenty supersides for your campaign. When the taxis travel across the city while doing their job, your company gets maximum exposure. Motorists, pedestrians, cyclists and even those travelling on public transport can see your message. A taxi advertising campaign helps in creating awareness about your product but it also helps in enhancing the overall brand in the market.
- Interior Tip Seat Adverts A cost effetive way to reach a captive audience. Great to promote a call to action via a QR code or to push clients to web or social media.
- Rear Windows – Rear window taxi advertising is an excellent option to target pedestrians and other motorists while they use the road. We recommend rear window taxi advertising campaigns to run for about four weeks. If you purchase 5 liveries or more, we can offer this service FREE OF CHARGE!
- Receipt Pads
Receipt pads work as a stand-alone initiative or as part of a more extensive campaign. Taxi Receipt branding puts your brand, or offer, directly in the hands of potential clients.
We only display your adverts on the best cabs around the city. Your advert will be up-kept to the highest standard, ensuring drivers have relevant information regarding the promotion.
Benefits of Taxi Advertising
- MASS AUDIENCE – Taxis spend up to 90% of their time in town and city centres. This will put your campaign in front of thousands of people every single day.
- NON-SELECTIVE MEDIUM – Taxi advertising is visible 24 hours a day, 7 days a week in city centres. Radio is reliant on a listener being on that frequency while the press is reliant on a reader looking at a particular page. A cab is passing thousands of people every single day while just doing its job.
- ATTENTION GRABBING – Taxi advertising looks fantastic! Create a huge impact on the high street with the ultimate in mobile media advertising.
- CITY CENTRE DOMINATION – Taxi advertising is at its strongest where other media struggle to get a presence. Ranks are placed in high volume areas of the city. These include shopping centres, airport and train stations. Even when a cab is waiting at a rank customers are seeing your message and as a result, your campaign is always working.
- PRESTIGIOUS – Taxis have to be kept in pristine condition by law as a result, your campaign always looks its best.
- POINT OF SALE – Be seen by potential customers at the most influential time. With a high street presence, your audience can see your message whilst in spending mode!
- ADAPTABILITY – From 1 taxi to 1000 taxis and a length from 1 month to 12 months taxi advertising is extremely flexible. It allows you a cost effective solution to those marketing headaches.
- DIRECT RESPONSE – Interior tip-seats can provide your audience with an opportunity to really find out more about your company – taxi journeys on average are around 15 minutes – what else is there to read?
- P.R. OPPORTUNITIES – Launching a new product or service? An important client needs picking up? Having a cheese and wine party? Taxis offer an exceptional service in being able to assist your company in creating a lasting and fantastic first impression.
- LOCATION – Taxi advertising is now present in over 100 major towns and cities. So whether it is a local, regional or a national campaign you require, we can provide you with the solution you are looking for.
- TARGETED – Due to the unique licensing laws regulating taxis, they cannot pick up a fare outside of their registered borough, A campaign can target an area more directly than most other forms of advertising.
- COST EFFECTIVE – No company has a ‘bottomless pit’ when it comes to marketing. Compared to other forms of outdoor advertising, taxis provide a solution to your requirements at a cost that will not break the bank.
To view our most recent campaigns please have a browse through our Portfolio.
Huge Media consistently manages Taxi Advertising campaigns and works throughout the United Kingdom.
Please Contact Us today to discuss Taxi Advertising.